- Write a gratitude list. Living in St Albans there is plenty to be grateful for. Take in your surroundings and take notice of everything you have. A contented person is much less likely to engage in things which are unhealthy for them. Also right down all the things you are grateful in relation your health.
- Give yourself positive affirmations in the morning & try to ignore any negative internal chatter which you may have. DON'T believe the lies your head will try and tell you.
- Never compare yourself to others you are on your own journey. Comparing ourselves is away of just attacking our self esteem.
- Set mini weekly goals with your Personal Trainer & congratulate yourself for achieving them.
- Regularly change your exercise routine so you don't get bored of what you are doing and you continue too offer new stiumulus therefore avoiding the plateau which so many reach. This is the beauty of using a Personal Trainer, they will insure you don't reach that plateau if they are good.
If you would like help with body transformation I personal training in st albans, harpenden and across hertfordshire.